- What goes in the processfolio? All returned class work, returned homework, writing assignments and tests. Occasionally you will receive documents from the school or school district that you may want to hold on to.
- Who is responsible for the processfolio? You are! Managing your processfolio helps keep assignments in order and enables you to go back and see the progress you've made during the year.
- Who has access to your processfolio? You, me, and if requested, your parents. If you do not have all your work in this folder, then I will not be able to provide proof of your success in this class.
- What are other potential consequences to not maintaining your processfolio? Maintaining this folder counts as a grade in this class. It counts as 5% of your grade and it's any easy way to boost your report card!
- I will provide the processfolio initially; however, if you damage or destroy it, you are responsible for replacing it.